Monday, June 14, 2010

Messy mess.

I can barely function for 5 minutes without thinking about how sad or how terrified I am. I don't want to get out of bed, I don't want to get dressed. I can only think about how badly I want to cry or throw up. I never thought I'd feel this way at this point in my life. I can't even bring myself to tell anyone how depressed I am because it's so pathetic. It's probably a good thing I'm living at home, because it keeps me from turning into a complete alcoholic or a smoker. Ugh, this is so annoying. Why am I such an emotional wreck?
I need to make distractions. 
1) get my driver's license
2) find a job (any job)
3) join a gym or something similar
4) start studying for LSATs
5) go on road trips :) 
Whew, I feel better already.
(This is why I write/blog- it lets me funnel some of the frustrations out and clarify my mind.)

This song is stuck in my head!



hahaha it's soo dramatic! but really sad because damn I've been hearing such terrible stories about relationships lately and the song isn't even an exaggeration, you know? goddamn, people are such hurtful / selfish creatures...

No comments: