Wednesday, October 6, 2010

hello, hello!



Awwww, these kidsss! ^__^

Their hairstyles are a bit of an abomination (I forgive Onew, though, because it's for the musical "Rock of Ages") but other than that, they are so freakin' adorable! Like little roving puppies. Their earnest sweetness is so endearing because it seems so unpretentious (which probably means they're just good actors- heh). This should have been their summer single rather than Lucifer!! It reminds me of their "누난 너무 예뻐" days, which in my book is a good thing.
Anyway, I love the last scene when Onew's about to 고백해 (confess). That face he makes! He looks like he's gonna laugh and poo at the same time. but nope, it's just his personal pep talk face. :D
AHhhh I want Onew Dubu as my pet. He'd be my favorite pet ever! He's like a mix of a mischievous little kitten and a clumsy but well-meaning puppy.





:)






1 comment:

jso said...

I TOTALLY WATCHED THIS TODAYYYYY
but i didnt wanna put it on fb and i didnt know who to talk to about it!
HAHAHAHAHA
funny coincidence...
i like the song though =D