Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy 21st, Sol!!!

I hate it when I have dreams where I'm having an awesome time with people I've lost that magic with now. I'm always deceived into thinking everything's been fixed and I'm so happy, but then I wake up and reality snaps back, laughing at my gullibility.
...
Today is Sol's 21st Birthday! :]
We're gonna go to this cute Italian cafe on LaBrea for brunch~ ^^
I kinda want Thai food, too... hehe. I actually had Thai food yesterday for dinner with my brothers, but ... the place I went to just gave HUGE servings and wasn't as flavorful as I like my Thai food to be! probably cuz the owner was Korean. haha...


*edit*
Came back home after lunch, which was awesome, and getting our nails done (Silvia + Sol - I have an aversion to nail salons).
Crazy coincidence! I was telling Sol and Silvia how I had been craving Thai food today and that I wanted to eat it for dinner, but Sol was all "maybe I should eat dinner with my family at home..." and then Sol's mom called and she told us she wanted to take us all out to eat dinner at this Thai place on Melrose!!!!!! hahahaha so I will have my Thai food today! muahahhahaha.

Sol and I are in my room and watching 13 Going On 30. lol... I really hate watching romantic comedies but I do have a soft spot for Mark Ruffalo. and his character is adorable~ ^^ ahhhh he's so cute.
Also, Judy Greer is awesome! Jennifer Garner's cute in this movie, too.

*edit #2*

OMG THE FOOD WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Sol umma~ :D
The Namkung family is always fun to hang with. We ate so muchhh. and afterwards we decided to go shopping at the Grove, and Sol and I were in the car and we were just like... "damnnn we smell like THAI FOOD" hahhahaa. so even though we were cold we drove with the windows down to air ourselves out. lolll.
I got to see Daniel, Sol's baby cousin, who is NO LONGER A BABY!!! He's actually my little brother's age (15) but I hadn't seen him since he was in elementary school, so I was just like... o_O WHYY ARE YOU SO OLD?!! hahahaha. and it was weird seeing him, Andrew and Eugene all together. The last time I had seen them together they were all tinyyy! hahaha mann.... I guess I am just thankful they all grew up relatively well. :).

No comments: