Wednesday, February 10, 2010

shopping shopping shopping

I bought two new pairs of heels today!! AHhhhhhh so good. One's a pair of brown leather t-strap with 5" tall platform heels from BCBG- they're so sooooooo cute!!! They make me super tall and make my legs look soo longggg. ^^. Looove them. I'm gonna wear them for the Mejicas social on Friday and for hitting the bars on Saturday.
The other pair are these black gladiator style heels I bought for our BitterSweet party. I think I'm going to wear this really cool black jumper shorts thing with them. It looks mildly futuristic and pretty kick-ass. I don't really look "bitter," more ... cold and indifferent? hahahhaa. it's my form of bitter. :]

Before I enjoy the weekend, though, I need to finish my annotated bibliography!!! aaahhhhh.... I need inspiration. motivation. something. blegh.

No comments: