Tuesday, February 16, 2010

shots shots shots shots

Ohhh my goodness. I'm so embarrassed I don't even know what to do with myself!! I am soooo not caught up with Lost YET AGAIN!!!! geez... let me reiterate: I am a horrible fan!! T-T. My weekend was packed, so I had no time to watch it... and I don't know when I'll have time to watch it next!!! Aughhhh I'm so behind on schoolwork now. ...It's okay! I can do it! (Make time for Lost, I mean. :P)

Anyway, this weekend was the weekend I "legally" turned 21!!! And wowwww. it was a night filled with sooo many memorable moments.
I'd just like to thank Miriam and Erica for being such good bar buddies and Jeremy for being... a lifesaver? hahahaaa. carrying me around? Oooh and for the dirty martinis! yes. sooo I had a Scooby snack, a chocolate cake (both courtesies of the two bars we visited), half of Miriam's strawberry margarita (that some random smitten dude bought for her ;)), an extra dirty martini, some of Miriam's extra dirty martini, and some of Jeremy's AMF.
I think somewhere around the chocolate cake and the martini, it hit me. Because apparently the martini was super strong but it honestly tasted like water to me. so I gulped that shit down! ahhhh... it was soo much fun, though. except for nearly everything at the Blue Lagoon's dancefloor, which was filled with the nastiest, horniest creepers ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh. I felt so disgusted, I wanted to throw up. but we moved to the Red Room, which was muchhhh more chill.

The best part was the end, when I was being carried back to the apartment (EVEN THOUGH I COULD SORTA WALK, my friends refused to let me!!), there were firefighters (who according to my friends were super hot??? I have no idea what they looked like) and CSOs at the apt next to ours, so we got stopped. and the conversation that followed is one that can only be transmitted in person and preferably through interpretation by Erendina (DD!). but it was amazing and beautiful and ahhhh, my friends were proud of me. and also could barely hold it together. :].
Thanks, you guys, for being the bestttttttttttttt!
Oh, and lesson learned: safety shorts. or no mesh underwear w/ a short dress. alright, got it.

and then SUNDAY NIGHT WAS GRRREAT. We threw a Valentine's day party, and it was PERFECT. the drinks were great, the decorations were awesome, the people were fun, everyone was DANCING and SINGING (until 4 AM in the morning!@!), everyone got smashed, our apartment became a disgusting steam room, and no CSOs came!!! We were sooo lucky. :D

Oh yeah. rewind to Friday. omg. worst failure in all of partying history. all 3 places we went to got busted by cops. that is all.

No comments: