Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Why didn't I think of this?


So, this website graded the hotness levels of all the men in Lost, and WHAT?!! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS BULLSHIT?!

http://www.nerve.com/entertainment/2010/05/18/the-men-of-lost?

How DARE they put my dear Keamy at #17?!!  What's wrong with a little "creepy-psycho killer personality", eh?


pshh...  do you know who they put in front of him? LOCKE, MICHAEL, CHARLIE, FARADAY...! hmphh...
Unacceptable!

And come on, Jacob at #11? He's at least #5...

I'm just glad they had the sense to put Desmond on top. I'd say he's a pretty neutral choice. You can't really say anything bad about him. Handsome, earnest, romantic, faithful, Scottish...  a little kooky, but hey, you'd be too if you pressed a button every 108 minutes for 3 years straight AND your consciousness became unstuck in time.

Anyway, I'm having a hard time on the interwebs because I keep having to avoid all Lost spoilers!!!! THey're freakin EVERYWHERE! I have learned to skim and avert! hahaha. I haven't seen the last 2 episodes. or is it last 3 now? hmmm.... I defintely need to catch up before the season finale. eeeeehh!

No comments: