Thursday, May 13, 2010

YES.

Okay, so I renegotiated the length of my cleanse with Erica and Miriam (Erica on speakerphone) and we decided it would okay if I start eating real food starting dinnertime tomorrow! Why?
Well, because we're going to go party and they both admitted it would be wrong for me to not drink, and that it would be wrong for me to not eat before drinking.
Basically, Miriam wanted me to drink and Erica noted that I should eat before I drink. hahahaa.
So Miriam's going to have dinner with her special gentleman friend while Erica and I have dinner at Sabieng and then afterwards we're all going to meet up at Chocolate for dessert (they have amazing Hot Chocolate). Then we'll probably come back home, change, pre-game and then hit up the party. Afterwards we have tentative plans to play drunken Loteria and watch Nacho Libre (and probably eat some Jack in the Crack or something). hehe. Oh, FOOD, how I LONG FOR THEE!! :)
We've already planned out our food adventures for next week! I love my food-appreciating friendssssss! <3

No comments: