Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Never seen Lost?

this site is hilarious: neverseenlost.wordpress.com

this guy is recapping the final season of Lost without any prior viewing experience. :)

I hate watching season 6 with newbies because I know the show just seems ridiculous and incoherent, and it's impossible to convince them that it's actually really good (actually, I suppose it can be ridiculous and incoherent to faithful viewers, too.... heh). I feel like it ruins Lost for them if they don't watch it from the start! You need to be invested in the characters to care about wtf is happening! The worst part is when people tell me to explain or summarize Lost. My brain just convulses for a sec, and then I want to say "#%*)$)WER(*)(RWEF)(*Er3948)#($*%#$@%ksljfDFJSOIfjds??!!" 

Tonight is Richard Alpert's episode~!!! I am suuuuper excited about this one. I don't think I can watch it on TV so I'll probably have to wait til either late at night when the episode gets put up online or tomorrow.

No comments: