Monday, March 15, 2010

The Verve

Urban Hymns is such a good study soundtrack...

my favorite song:



I'm trying to write this paper for my Ancient Japan class, and it's proving to be daunting. This is most likely attributable to my lack of engagement with the course materials beyond the bare minimum I did to do semi-well on my midterm and my weekly writing assignments (that's ambition right there). Of course now I'm suffering because I CAN'T FUCKING COME UP WITH A LEGIT argument. I know what I want to write about, but in order to come up with an argument, I need to know the "history" part better. HAHA. It's so sad... I'm such a terrible student when it comes to subjects that don't fascinate me (I really didn't want to take this class but I needed a pre-600 for my major). It's not like the class sucks major ass or whatever- I'm just not into ancient history! grr... I thought it might be more fun because it was Japanese, but... hm.. I mean, there have been interesting PARTS... I'm just more of a 19th-20th century gal, I suppose.
Anyway, Miriam just brought food (into the library!!! oh no!) so- dinnertime!

No comments: