Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hungry Hungry Losties

I have a thing for really juvenile food. Like grilled cheese sandwiches, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, korean rice porridge (죽), omurice, and macaroni and cheese.  Mmmmm. They make me revert to a more child-like state and give me a sense of calm. I especially love eating these kinds of foods when I'm feeling a little under the weather. Except I pretend someone else made them for me ( it makes it funner). hahahaha.
Obviously, my mom didn't make me mac n' cheese or sandwiches (strictly Korean food at our dinner table), but I read so much as a kid that I think I've absorbed some of those fictional white kids' experiences into my own memories and created some sort of emotional bond with them. hehe, such bullshit, right? 
I just got on this train of thought because I'm feeling a little blegh (visit from my monthly friend) and had this intense urge to eat OMURICE. mmmmmm. just the thought of it made me giddy and excited, so I made sure I had some eggs and started thawing some chicken~. ^-^
Hey, I had curry rice yesterday (which was amazingggg because of the addition of galbi- hahahhaa). This week is turning out to be Japanified western foods Korean-style week! I love it. :)

Oh, and I'm so glad there's no new episode of Lost this week. I have way too much shit to do and a new episode takes out at least 3 hours of my day (the show itself + time spent reading/writing about it). 
Also, I want to extend its presence in my life for as long as possibleeeee! There are only 4 episodes left, people! FOUR EPISODES! T-T . In one month, I will be without my constant. my brain will scramble and my nose will bleed. hehe. scrambled brains. scrambled eggs. egg omelette. omurice! dinner time! gotta go.

1 comment:

jso said...

YUMMMM JOOK! HAHAHAHA