Monday, April 12, 2010

Rain rain come again

 Lesson learned in my politics reading that I can apply to real life? The moral goodness behind people's motives is pointless when the resultant actions are not so positive.
Of course, making life decisions based upon this theory would be extremely tiresome and probably detrimental to all social ties and relationships.
Blahh blah blah. :) basically, I would like to live my life as a cold hard bitch but I can't because I have this annoying thing called emotions that get in the way of everything. I try so hard yet I still fall so hard. so the whole "minimum costs, maximum benefits" way of living? easier said than done.
and now let's segue into...

my weekend.

I drank too much whiskey.
I convinced my new friend that I could tackle the (cement) stairs on my own.
I fell down said stairs (and maybe took this new friend down with me, oops).
Scraped up my legs. so much pain!
Cried and screamed bloody murder because Miriam tried to put Spongebob Band-aids on me (I apparently hate spongebob even more than I realized).
Threw up massively (to my credit, I've always managed to do so cleanly and accurately into the toilet bowl).
Called up an old, old friend at 5:30 in the morning. Terrible of me, but somehow this friend happened to be awake and willing to talk.
So we did. for about 2 hours... about a lot of things...
I cried a lot, laughed a lot. It was cathartic.
I went to bed at 7:30.
Woke up at 11 with a massive hangover. puffy eyes.
Went to get some carne en su jugo at Tagueria Santa Cruz. mmmmmmm.... bacon beef beans deliciousness with avocado slices...
But car ride, sunlight and food made me want to throw up again.
Came back home and curled up in bed for another few hours.
Woke up feeling lots better.
Cleaned the house up with Miriam.
Ordered pizza and hot wings!
Watched Kill Bill Vol.2.
Felt pretty good.
but then.
Questionable questions. hmm...color me conflicted.

No comments: