Monday, September 6, 2010

adventures in dreamland



fell asleep watching Capitalism: A Love Story with Silvia on my bed



had the vividest dream about being a kick-ass cat-like ninja fighter living in a special school... 
lots of intense albeit cheesy symbolism + motifs. i would love to see it in movie form... ;)



alternate, fantastical universe

naughty teenage delinquency 

burning tree house atop body of water disaster 

epic rescue across wobbly bridge + tearful reunion

inner school drama + romance

infiltration of school in the middle of one angst-driven night by powerful group of women with unknown agenda

fierce bloodless battles with invisible swords that seemingly materialize out of thin air 

shape shifting into animals ... I think I was a cat and the other women were cats, too... so I was kinda like them?? hmmm interesting development... 

it was like X2 with a mystical Asian influence in a Scott Pilgrim-esque game fighting style 



ahahhahaha...


oh and
AHHHH I need someone to watch Scott Pilgrim with me again... someone who will laugh and get it all and make me doubly enjoy it... gaHhHH MANUELA GRACE YIM please come back and watch it with me!!! you were the best movie watching partner for it!! 






fun end of summer song (from Taeyang's new international album)


No comments: