Wednesday, September 22, 2010

송재림

AHA! I've found you at last, mystery actor who caught my attention with your douchebaggery hotness in 2ne1's Go Away mv.



(btw, I do not condone his actions! this guy should have his balls stepped on with 6-inch stilettos!!)

And of course, he happens to be a model-turned-actor...

Seriously, if I had to name a "type" I found consistently hot (based on physical appearance alone), it would have to be the model-esque Asian man with a disheveled looking ponytail. Something about the immaculately cut yet messy hairstyle on a lean, well-dressed man with sharp facial features just does it for me. Of course, I've never had the opportunity to get to know one of these kinds of people on a personal level (and as a matter of fact, I think the only time I ever saw a guy who actually matched this level of hotness in person was a man I passed by while walking around Hongdae my first night out in Seoul. Only time I've ever done the stop + gawk. :P ), and I refuse to believe anyone so good looking + put together can also have a winning personality. ^__~. Anyway, here he is:

Good starting pic, eh? 


Suit + a ponytail!! Deadly Combination of sexpoints!
 Kinda has a Hong Tae-sung vibe goin on. ;)



Is it weird I think this is more masculine than feminine?

Men should have sexy bed-head, too! 

What a good little Moddle (oops, been reading too much Jezebel). (Although I do believe LOLcat speak should be acknowledged as an official dialect  in the English language.)

 딱 내 스타일! ^_^

oh except for one thing. His name 재림 (Jae-rim) means "second coming" and it refers to the second coming of Christ. Apparently his very devout Christian mother named him. Also, he has a tattoo on his right arm of praying hands with "Philippus 4:13" under it (Philippians in Romanized Korean), which is the popular verse, "I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Actually, this doesn't affect his hotness... Kinda makes him more interesting... if you get my drift... :P (and it's quite alright if you don't). 

extra goody:


With Park Shin-hye for the Lacoste spread  in the March 2010 issue of Instyle Korea. 

Isn't he sooo pretty? Ugh, that hair and that nose and that smile and those eyes! I love. 
I can't tell if I want to BE him or DO him. 

...I just really appreciate beauty, guys. 

Yeah, that sounds like the right answer. 

No comments: