Saturday, September 4, 2010

x

this song is kickinnnn! love me some hova



So I took my car out so I wouldn't drink last night...

just ended up driving back still tipsy at 5 in the morning.

hahahhahahaa what a fucking fail.

but I did eat some awesome curly fries and watched part of Zoolander at jon's place trying to sober up while he showered! hahahaa

we went to Blink for Andrew's bday and dude... hahahhaa... it was sooo ... how do I put it? hmm too hip and happenin for us? :). It was like... all of ktown's hip hop/underground rap scene performing/ mingling in there... hehe... funny... I felt so out of place but I enjoyed myself! it was fun.
Jennifer got us a table so it was very chill. we owe her big time.

Anyway... I just realized that summer's basically over.

I think this summer was the least... cohesive one ever. I can't really summarize it. It was such a mash-up of so many different people, places and events.

it was definitely not as life-changing or epic as last year... I guess that's what happens when you stay home and just hang around with old friends, huh? I mean, I loved it, but there's a part of me that's thinking... wow I really should have done more. I really should have grown more.
and I really needed more distractions.
I'm leaning much more heavily towards teaching in Korea for a year. I think I need to get away and learn to suffer on my own a bit.

No comments: