Friday, November 13, 2009

미남이시네요 FREAK OUT POST (SORRY)

OH MY FREAKING GOD.



*Spoiler alert!






HE . FINALLY. KISSED. HER. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job good job good job Taekyung! About time!! Okay, I haven't seen ep 12 yet so not sure what happens after the kiss...
but let me have my fangirl moment here!
KYAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I dieeee.e.ee..ee.


so sad, though. Park Shinhye + Jang Geunsuk already went at it for their Etude House CF soooo not as exciting as it could have been. But the CF is much more exciting after seeing the show!



I much prefer how both of them look in this drama, though. hahahahaa. I think Park Shinhye looks better with less make up and short hair. puahahaa not sure if other people agree... I just thought she looked boringly pretty before this show.
Actually, I personally didn't find her pretty at all(her features are too soft + squishy)... but this drama made her super endearing and adorable so she became prettier to me? haha... I think personality is really important in determining someone's attractiveness.

Same with JGS. I used to think he was a little jackass before this show (which I don't doubt) but he seems to have matured and chilled out a bit. Also, he is amazing in this role! so I have a new found love for him.



<3

mostly I loved that they finally screamed it out! they needed that. all that repression was not doing them any good.



P.S. I think Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye should go out, too. They are toooooo cute with each other! always flirting on set...



P.P.S. One thing that irks me: Jeremy! I understand he's ecstatic that the "guy" he liked turned out to be a girl, but DAMN SON, no need to turn every scene into a fucking opera!
I liked him much better when he thought he was gay.

Isn't it ironic now that he's "straight" he acts more like a freakin flamboyant gay stereotype? what is that.

1 comment:

jso said...

GAHHHH
I loved how that kiss happened!
It was so perfect after their argument and everything. Everything in this drama flows!! Gotta love it.