Friday, November 13, 2009

More Spazzing

This drama plays around with my head too much. BUT IT IS SO GOOD.

Shinwoo is the hardest character for me to pinpoint! One moment I think he's a little dipshit for getting in the way of Minam+Taekyung, but then the next moment I feel soooooo bad for him because he ends up sacrificing so much of his self for Minam's sake. I hate him then I love him then I hate him then I love him... aghhhh...
We got another one of those bipolar Shinwoo moments when he got mad at her (and himself, i think) when he found her crying in the dark because of Taekyung (and consequently forgetting about their date). But then he turns on the light so she can see the situation as is (Shinwoo is hurt, Shinwoo has been there for her, Shinwoo likes her...) and the moment he sees her crying face, he breaks down and comforts her immediately.
I think he would be awesome if he didn't have any romantic interest in Minam. But then I guess he wouldn't be so good to her, either.



Anyway, Taekyung had some great lines this episode.
I think my favorite one was his super awkward

“Ha. Ha? HA! Go Mi-nam, you’re funny.”

after he pulled away from her post-kiss. Hahhahaa, ohmy.... awkward Taekyung is my favorite Taekyung.


and Minam's 5 minutes of fireworks exploding over her head was sooo over the top but fit so well!! Park Shinhye made it so believable, and the situation was so O.O squeal-worthy that as a viewer I bought into it, too! hahaaha. I love that this show takes crazy shit like that and makes it workable.

This line sounds so bad out of context and translated, but YEYYYYYY! finally all out in the open. whewww.

"Go Mi Nam. From now on, I grant you permission to like me!"

1 comment:

jso said...

Key line! HAHAHAHAHA
Oh! and for the next episode I think... it was either at the end of ep 13, but
"We're tied." "나두 너랑 동점이야!"
Puhahaha! Such a great conclusive line for the episode!