Friday, November 27, 2009

quick kpop blurbs

1. Gong Yoo is being discharged from army duties on Dec. 8th!
:))))))))))))
I remember how disappointed I was when I first saw Coffee Prince in 2008 and found out he had just gone into service. And now he's almost done! Time flies by, huh?

(one of my favorite fluff scenes from CP)



(I forgot how ugly Yoon Eunhye looked in this drama!! I think I was too caught up with how much Hankyul liked her and kinda forgave her for her butchness. -like really, she does not look like a guy. she just looks like a butch female. Also, he is so cuuuute. hahahaaa I love how embarrassed and offended he is for being pegged as a pervert. )



2. Whoahhhhhhh, Park Jinyoung...



sparkly teardrops?
really?
what is this? a cholo musical: kpop style?
soooo wrong.

3. Support domestic adoption of Korean babies~





p.s. I made the PERFECTTTTT pot of sencha right now!! wowww... it is sooo good.

No comments: