Sunday, November 15, 2009

Park Bom - Inkigayo

dude, I love this girl- I've even gotten past her immovable face (which I never thought would happen when 2ne1 first debuted). but I really think she's best as a recording artist, not a performing artist! or at least not as a solo act. She has a great sound but doesn't have endurance or rhythm. As part of a group, she's ok because she just sings her short parts really well and her band mates kinda outshine her with their personalities and own talents.
Her recent Inkigayo performances have been really disappointing. She sounds like she's singing to her own song at karaoke. She's so focused on not messing up that she looks even less expressive and inviting than usual. She comes in a second or two off. I know these aren't huge issues in kpop, but I just hold her to a higher standard because 2ne1 usually has such impeccable performances... She just doesn't have that effortless cool CL and Minzy have.

She's just kinda ditzy and clumsy, which is adorable and great for off stage entertainment but not so much for the stage.
No matter, her "mehhh" performance is still better than 4/5 of the other acts out right now. hahahha...
Ohyeah. Taeyang. cute boy. talented boy. but SO BORING. couldn't even make myself watch past the first minute.

boring.

1 comment:

jso said...

1st.
HORRIBLE -- COULD NOT CONTINUE!
I was getting anxious because of her anxiety. Not good.

2nd.
Yes, boring... So sad.
My mom and I concluded that he comes out with boring music and he can't help that because he is a boring person. LOL