Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yes.

I want to be in three places at once.
I can't even say I'm really homesick, because I'm happy here. But I do want to see my parents and lounge around in my kitchen at 1am in the morning and go out to eat unhealthy food with my little brother and just chill with my girlfriends.
I also want to visit Seoul... I miss the night life so much!!
I love being able to go out with friends at midnight and eating 떡볶이(ddukbokki)and 순대(sundae)with 소주 (soju) on the street and then being able to go to 동대문 (Dongdaemun) to shop and then going to a 24 hour cafe to rest.... and finally, either going to a 찜질방(jjimjilbang) or taking a taxi back home... :)

stalls


heyy, I see Cafe Pascucci! haha, that place was whatever.


I'll take one serving of each!


Dongdaemun gate and shopping area

Isn't this a beautiful picture? One of my favorite parts about Seoul was how all the modern skyscrapers and buildings were built around these historic landmarks.

Jjimjilabng (Korean sauna/bathhouse)- each room is themed (and heated) differently! some are wayyy too intense for me. i almost suffocated in one.


Anyway, everyone should visit Seoul (and have the right people to have fun with)!

er... yeah.. I think that was the point of the post (can't even remember).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Korea too...

woozysoozy said...

let's go backkkkk!!!! :D

jso said...

SUSIEEE!!!
AND.. SOL? LOL
TELL ME SOME MUST-GO PLACES IN KOREAAAAAA!!!

woozysoozy said...

AHHh Jso I am so jealous you're going in a few weeks!!! T-T. take lotsss of pics so I can look and recreate a fake trip in my head, yeah?
ummm well I don't even remember half the places we went to. There were so many! lol. we just wandered around the popular areas and randomly picked what to do. I wish I had taken better note of the places we went and taken more pictures of our everyday adventures...

jso said...

haha you took so many pictures!!!!!
i will try to keep a blog too =D hahahha