Saturday, November 21, 2009

(just the first 3 minutes)



CL and Minzy are two of the most charismatic (and youngest) performers in Kpop right now! I loved how they turned a moderately catchy song into a FUN, memorable one with one great performance.

I loved how Kim Taewoo was just gettin his groove on... hahahaaaa he's such an ahjussi to me.

and Gdragon looked so proud of his 후배's! so adorable. YG Family <3

Oh, and CL was so cute in her sweater!!
I liked the way it was styled on her much better than in its original runway form (it's from the Jeremy Scott Fall 09 collection).
Also, I found her grossly long pigtails strangely appealing... It was so smoothly messy and cute in a spunky way. kinda lolita-ish but still tough?

And her airplane earrings!!!! SOOOO good!!!!
I think Park Bom wore them at another time but CL pulled it off way better.
Dude I love their stylists so much. They always have the sickkkkkest jewelry. and shoes... aughhh.

1 comment:

jso said...

ugh.. 2ne1.. I'm kinda sick of them. This performance is pretty entertaining though. I watched Act 1 and part of Act 2, and I responded by turning it off with no hesitation. Horrible. I mean, yes, they are they best female group out probably (innovative concept, cute, talented in their own little ways, stylish), but they are also quite annoying when they perform, at least to me. It may have to do with the sound system, song style, and what not, but their performances are always too screamy/yelly for me... like 시끄러워. Park Bom has a great voice, but I still don't see star potential. Most korean stardom these days is so forced and most music sounds so manufactured that it's just not great live... Please don't go- I'd rather hear the record. CL and Minzi's performance though, was really good. I can see that they are trying really hard; maybe that's what bothers me. I had to force myself to finish this video and the 2 Park Bom videos. lol.

Kim Tae Woo makes me laugh puhaha. Exactly.. he's such an 아저씨! haha that's what the army does to you lol
Yeah.. G-dragon is so proud of them... I sorta have a negative bias against him, but afer a while I started to be more accepting of him and his popularity.

Oh yeah... CL & Minzi's rapping style is just like G-dragon's. and yeah.. it's def not my fave style. That's probably what bothers me most about 2ne1/G-dragon live performances.