Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Moxy's got a lot of moxy. She's a real get up and go Ugly..."

Omygosh you guys. I'm so happy with my purchases! I finally caved in and bought an Uglydoll, Moxy! She is so adorable with her aqua colored coat and her inverted feet!

(Also those yellow fangs are quite the stunners)
Totally by coincidence, she is the younger sister of Erendina's uglydoll, OX! Hahaha!
I think she will fit well with my "bacteria" (so not a bacteria, but dumb Sol's called it that and the name has stuck), Domo and doggie. ^^. I feel like such a little girl, but hey, gotta cling on to whatever youth I can! ㅋㅋㅋ (cuz i'm ancient!! ...OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M TURNING 21 IN 2 MONTHS!!!!)
Also, I found this super duper cute RED coat with white faux-fur lining. I was iffy about it at first but I am really happy with it now. It's so heavy and warm and BRIGHT! It looks so jolly that I can't help but smile every time I see it. It's a big change from my usual dark coloured (yeah, sometimes I'm British) outerwear. I think I'm opening up to color again, guys. I've been into muted colors for so long... Welllll, okay, no. I still love my black and grey (there goes my fucking Brit self again -please bear with me-) and olive and cream and navy colors. :D
AND I THINK I'm going to take Ms. Namkung's advice and straighten and dye my hair dark brown when I get back home for Christmas. or maybe do loose curls. I don't know. Haha.
I painted my nails for the first time in months and I don't like it! I think I got too used to my naked nails. It might also be the color I chose to get back into nail polish. It's this really whore-y looking brownish purple. sounds fantastic, no?
LOL. I'm going to take it off and either leave my nails be or color them a light pink/nude.
Oh, I also bought this khaki colored jacket. It's like a short trenchcoat but constructed with this soft, crumply, fluttery fabric, and it's slightly asymmetrical at the bottom. I LOVE IT. It's interesting. :D

BYE! I think we're watching Pulp Fiction today...

No comments: